Traditional Electric Radiators
Items 21-40 of 44
- Heats up to 7m²15 Year Warranty*£399.99
- Heats up to 13m²15 Year Warranty*£439.99
- Heats up to 20m²15 Year Warranty*£489.99
- Heats up to 27m²15 Year Warranty*£529.99
- Heats up to 24m²15 Year Warranty*£649.99Call Us
- Heats up to 7m²15 Year Warranty*£449.99
- Heats up to 13m²15 Year Warranty*£549.99
- Heats up to 20m²15 Year Warranty*£599.99Call Us
- Heats up to 27m²15 Year Warranty*£649.99
- Heats up to 24m²15 Year Warranty*£699.99
- Heats up to 5.5m²10 Year Warranty*£359.99
- Heats up to 10m²10 Year Warranty*£379.99
- Heats up to 11m²10 Year Warranty*£399.99
- Heats up to 18m²10 Year Warranty*£469.99
- Heats up to 13m²10 Year Warranty*£449.99
- Heats up to 22m²10 Year Warranty*£499.99
- 1 Year Warranty*£99.99
- Heats up to 6m²30 Year Warranty*£439.99
- Heats up to 13m²30 Year Warranty*£499.99
What size radiators do I need?1
To choose the size of your electric radiators you will need to measure the size of the room you want to heat. Then you can use our radiator calculator to find out how much wattage you will need to heat the space efficiently and effectively. You will need to find a radiator, or combination of radiators, that adds up to the required wattage. It is often more practical to heat your room with a combination of smaller radiators because this allows you to make use of existing alcoves and unused wall space.
Are traditional style electric radiators efficient?1
Our traditional style electric radiators may look indistinguishable from conventional central heating radiators but they are equipped with all the energy efficient technology of electric radiators. The Electrorad Digi-Line range uses a fully enclosed thermal fluid to distribute heat evenly around the room, whilst the Electrorad Aero-Flow range uses hot fireclay plates which heat up within minutes and retain heat for well over half an hour.
Whilst central heating systems are limited by a single, central thermostat which provides an unrepresentative reading for the rest of the house, our traditional style electric radiators each carry their own thermostat for individual control and zoning. However, if you prefer the more holistic control offered by central heating systems, the Electrorad Digi-Line range can be controlled by an option central programmer.
What are your traditional electric radiators made from?1
Our traditional style electric radiators are typically manufactured from steel and come in either white or anthracite to suit different design schemes.
Can I paint my electric radiators?1
No. We do not recommend painting your radiators because this can reduce heat output and interfere with electronic controls.